Beniiro Shoujo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to all anime and manga fans, fans of japan and it's culture, and to those who wish to get acquainted with this virtual world. Don't get confused by the name., )

3 posters

What is your favourite anime?

*Zero*
    *Zero*
    Metatron

What is your favourite anime? Empty What is your favourite anime?

Post  *Zero* Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:49 pm

So as not to make this topic an other "troll" topic like in most of forums, it would be appreciated if you could write a few sentences and express yourself thoroughly by giving developed answers. ^^ (I know it sounds like english class right? Razz)

What is your favourite anime? Why do you like it?
    Italia-San
    Italia-San
    Ha-Qodeshim

What is your favourite anime? Empty Re: What is your favourite anime?

Post  Italia-San Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 pm

*Zero* wrote:So as not to make this topic an other "troll" topic like in most of forums, it would be appreciated if you could write a few sentences and express yourself thoroughly by giving developed answers. ^^ (I know it sounds like english class right? Razz)

My favourite anime... confused i think that this is a Dark Butler I love you I love you I love you

Ciel is so dipresed and Sebastian Michaelis is a sexy man)))ahah
    Oh and this caracter is totally crazy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actually i like this anume because of the intersting plot:)
    OhCrapBunny
    OhCrapBunny
    Satan

Post  OhCrapBunny Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Italia-San wrote:
    *Zero* wrote:So as not to make this topic an other "troll" topic like in most of forums, it would be appreciated if you could write a few sentences and express yourself thoroughly by giving developed answers. ^^ (I know it sounds like english class right? Razz)

My favourite anime... confused i think that this is a Dark Butler I love you I love you I love you

Ciel is so dipresed and Sebastian Michaelis is a sexy man)))ahah
    Oh and this caracter is totally crazy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actually i like this anume because of the intersting plot:)

Kuroshitsuji is indeed, an interesting anime as it has a unique plot which doesn't appear in many anime. Although, I do prefer other animes but I can't decide which to post as I have many favorites. Very Happy
    Italia-San
    Italia-San
    Ha-Qodeshim

Post  Italia-San Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 pm

OhCrapBunny wrote:

Kuroshitsuji is indeed, an interesting anime as it has a unique plot which doesn't appear in many anime. Although, I do prefer other animes but I can't decide which to post as I have many favorites. Very Happy

Just post all of them Razz
    OhCrapBunny
    OhCrapBunny
    Satan

Post  OhCrapBunny Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Italia-San wrote:
    OhCrapBunny wrote:

What I meant is, I have too many to list. It would take me ages to do that. Razz Maybe some other time. Smile
    *Zero*
    *Zero*
    Metatron

Post  *Zero* Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Italia-San wrote:
    OhCrapBunny wrote:

Yehooo!!! Go Dark Butler! Vote for Sebastian!!! ^_^ This anime is in my top 5 favourites! However, my most favourite anime is...Vampire Knight!!!! I love Zero! He is a great character! The plot is also not bad! It contains jokes and funny moments as well as serious and sad parts Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 pm